Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal for the engine to be quiet?
Car Starts instantly but it's quiet (few times I thought it died on me.)

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
How is this a problem?

·
Premium Member
10,731 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I do expect it to make some noise .
the point of both of my posts was as king said. Its normal and I have never heard someone complain about it. My 2004 has 120km's on it and still whisper quiet, as i expect from a modern vehicle meant for a family as a DD.

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the point of both of my posts was as king said. Its normal and I have never heard someone complain about it. My 2004 has 120km's on it and still whisper quiet, as i expect from a modern vehicle meant for a family as a DD.
yeah I got it for the leg & trunk room mostly.

my cousin got a Camry early 90's model and he's 6'4 I thought he was a little nuts for getting it.

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
To worry about the quiteness... :giggle:

Size means nuthin' really...
I have a 6'7" nephew who's 1st car was a CRX, then he went to an S10, now drives a Jeep wrangler & his sister who is 5 foot nuthin' drives a '77 Suburban. Go figure. :dunno:

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To worry about the quiteness... :giggle:

Size means nuthin' really...
I have a 6'7" nephew who's 1st car was a CRX, then he went to an S10, now drives a Jeep wrangler & his sister who is 5 foot nuthin' drives a '77 Suburban. Go figure. :dunno:
dads car is a compact (sentra) I do not even like driving it as I feel a little claustrophobic I Weigh 225pounds (102 Kg) but I'm in good shape though.

cousin is only 150-160 so he's only a pile of bones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts