Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i came across a video of the west coast gatheing last year ride out to vegas and the black car on the left in the begining has his hazards on and his taillights are lighting up inboard and walking outwards i want this mod can anyone help

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
idk but thats so sick :eek::biggrin:

·
Registered
574 Posts
i came across a video of the west coast gatheing last year ride out to vegas and the black car on the left in the begining has his hazards on and his taillights are lighting up inboard and walking outwards i want this mod can anyone help

YouTube - WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 4
Hey, look I think I've seen that BAD IMP car somewhere....................

As far as the lights, that car belongs to one of the Cali-SS guys. I will ask who's it is and the details of the lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those are Sequential Tail Lights. Several companies/people have made them...

-BlinkBlink
-ATS
-Jerry's Electronics

The blinkblinks won't go back and forth like Knight Rider (unless he's done a new model recently), so those are either Marv's (ATS... out of the game, no longer making them for the SS), or Jerry's... or another one yet.

I have the BlinkBlink's on my '96 SS and they were easy to install.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Those are Sequential Tail Lights. Several companies/people have made them...

-BlinkBlink
-ATS
-Jerry's Electronics

The blinkblinks won't go back and forth like Knight Rider (unless he's done a new model recently), so those are either Marv's (ATS... out of the game, no longer making them for the SS), or Jerry's... or another one yet.

I have the BlinkBlink's on my '96 SS and they were easy to install.
I think he may have been switching back and forth with his sequentual lights.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
This is what I have. I'm sure someone from ROD in the bay has one version or another of these (sequential light kits) and could help you out.

I have Jerry's on my ex car, it was a bit of a PITA to install but it has so many functions. You can separately control rear patters as well as front marker lights to do many diff patterns. The only thing they do NOT do is "explode out" when you apply the brakes, the maker said he left it out for safety reasons. If you are not familiar with electrical, the simple kit from the other forum is best for you. If you have time and want more options, this kit is good(jerryselectronics.com)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I haven't watched the video, but you can program the hazard lights to do that (along with many other things) with the jerry's kit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Old thread....I know.

where can I get the rims shown in the video at 7:29 - 7:38. I have a 1995 DCM SS and I can't begin to express how much I love her! All stock except the 40 series flows and K&N Cold Air. Now I want some rims to give it that extra touch. I have only seen a couple of styles of rims that I think look good. I would appreciate if anybody could inform me as to what those rims are called, or where I can find them. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts