Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am wondering does everyone that has a 8th generation impala ss passenger seat is higher than the driver seat? This is kind of uncomfortable, my passenger seat sits higher than the driver and there is no button on the side like the driver side that will let the seat up or down. Is there any way I can fix this issue? Does everybody have the same issue?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Well the passenger side doesn't have a steering wheel for one. My 03 is pretty close I think, though. There should be a way on the SS to adjust the tilt anyways.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol yea that's for sure that the passenger don't have a steering wheel, but it has the tilt buy not the option where it goes verticle up or down.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Why dont you just adjust your driver seat bit higher ? I keep mine to the height height so i can see the front of the hood and have my head touch the roof :p.. makes you feel like you are in a suv :p.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Lol yea that's for sure that the passenger don't have a steering wheel, but it has the tilt buy not the option where it goes verticle up or down.

If you push the front of the tilt then the rear of the tilt the seat doesn't go down?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts