Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I have 2 questions, the first one is about the freaking digital clusters that aint working... i already saw on the web someone that fixed his own by pulling up all the connector pins of the digital screen inside the cluster... and it aint working yet. So i was asking myslef is a analogic (1996) cluster of an impala is possible on previews years? Are they the same plugs behind the cluster? I saw some for sale on internet but i don'T want to buy one before knowing if is works.

My other question is where could i get a push bar for the car? The push bar in question is not a problem, Setinas PB100 are good bumpers, but its the brackets i need, so i anyone knows a place where we could have some or good deals on 9C1 Caprices Used Police Parts shoot them please!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
1996 cluster is not the same but can be hooked up w/ alot of mods ive been told the camaro???:confused: swap is easier

and i need a pushbumper too my car doesnt look right w/o one and people will think im a cop more lol:biggrin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts