Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first post to this site, i picked up a new 07 impala ss at a great price and have done 300 mi so far and really like it..i have a question does the ss come with ss floormats or just regular impala type(which is what i have)when i picked up the car at the dealer it had no mats so thats what i ended up with but a friend said he thought it should have come with ss logo mats standard..does anybody know?thanks for any info...

·
Registered
36 Posts
SS

I have a 06 SS and it did not come with floor mats. I think thats a option. The mats fitted for the impala have a bowtie emblem and are all season rubber.:smile:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 06 SS and it did not come with floor mats. I think thats a option. The mats fitted for the impala have a bowtie emblem and are all season rubber.:smile:
thanks for your reply,yes i guess for my 07 it did come with mats so the dealer will make good on rug type mats and they said it was a option for the bowtie rubber mats so i will order them for next winter...thanks again...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Floor Mats

I just purchased a 2008 SS Impala. I looked for SS mats and found out that the plain mats they came with unfortunately are all there is. Would be nice to have the SS. If you find out there are some out there, please let me know.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts