Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some drunk asshole puked in the back of my car the other night. The obvious stuff was cleaned like carpet, seat, door, side of car etc. I even had to take a lot of the trim off and clean that. I removed the interior and exterior window/door trim to get all of the nasty shit that dripped down the window into the door....:bang: but the problem now is that I think there is more in the door where the window rolls down to. I think this is where the old milk smell is coming from... anyone have any ideas on the best way to get that cleaned in there? I was thinking of removing the outside window trim again and just powerwashing the inside but i don't know how safe that is with any possible electronics? I think it would be fine I just want to make sure. Also I don't know if it would even drain out lol

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
I once had a buddy that left a Turkey in his car during a heat wave in the Central Valley. Temps hit around 105-110 F. His poor car never stood a chance. That bird just exploded in there.:lol:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
you should be ok to use a garden hose. take a look at the bottom of the door and look to see if the drains are clear. when the carpet and seats are dry you can pour baking soda on dust it in let sit for a few days and vac it out. acid from the gut will take the color out of carpet if left to long

·
Registered
823 Posts
The door is not a sealed unit. getting water in there is just like a rain storm. The regulator will need to be regreased and some wd40 will keep it from rusting.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts