Impala Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Looks like you got it to work! Sweet!

That's a sweet looking ride. Now we can officially welcome you lol.

Are you planning on doing anything to your car?

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
@Bcb577 - FYI - I edited your original post and put the URL inside img and /img "flags" - this way the image shows up without having to click on a link to the external site. Just an FYI for the future! I also removed the second post that had a link that didn't work.

Oh - and by the way, NICE Impala! :)

Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks Teerev! The first thing I'm looking into is possibly getting a cold air intake,eventually lower it 1.5 inches but haven't made a final decision on that yet.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Thanks Teerev! The first thing I'm looking into is possibly getting a cold air intake,eventually lower it 1.5 inches but haven't made a final decision on that yet.
Those are all great ideas. I'm jealous lol. I'd be doing a lot more to my car, things you just suggested, if I had more money lol! Maybe I'll start throwing (more) money at it when it's fully paid off next year :D

There are plenty of great threads on the forum with all kinds of suggestions of things to do with your car if you were interested! I'm pretty sure you can just ask for suggestions too lol.

Anyway, beautiful car and good luck with your mods!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Teerev, I definitely know about the money issue,lol. It'll take me awhile to get it lowered,but maybe ill figure out how to put on the cold air intake without messing something up,lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts