Impala Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Yeah I was asking him. I thought they came with 290. Not 300. That's crazy. Did u put that overkill thing on your car?
I haven't yet. I'm planning on doing it soon though.

Matt had it in his '03, but I don't think he's done the '12
Step away for the evening/morning and miss a bunch, I guess.

I have an overkill tune on my 03 (which is the best performance mod you can buy), but due to warranty limitations, I do not currently have it on my 2012. 300HP is awesome, the shifting is what kills it.

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Lazerblue07SS jus hid/halos, K&N so far. Other things will come later tinting tail lights and maybe an overkill tune. If u have any ideals please don't hesitate to share. Yours is sickk too. Jus wish you had more pics :/

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
I wanted to respond more in my last post, but I was in court serving jury duty, or waiting to be called to serve while I was typing and then they came in to tell us we could all go home. They settled all the cases they had us there for that day...

As for suggesting other mods for the car, you can get a few ideas by checking out my thread -the one listed above - and check out the list of mods I did at the bottom of every one of my posts. Granted, there may only be a select few I might do that aren't listed (maybe an LS6 intake maniflod when I have that kind of money and time to sink into that project, and maybe either the Doug Thorley or OBX header set to match the ZZP downpipe and the Dynomax VT exhaust system...), but other than that it's all little stuff here and there to finish mine up. My next major purchase I'm aiming for is a new set of wheels, tires and TPMS's and save the stock wheels for winter - that is, once I pay off the $2500 I spent on tbe card between the alternator, struts, end links, Addco sway bar for the back and the DR strut tower braces that needed to get done.

But if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

·
Super Moderator
18,459 Posts
Welcome! :beer: NICE SS!!! :eek:k3:

41 - 52 of 52 Posts