Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to joining the best Impala forum on the internet:biggrin:

My 95 Impala SS has been in our family since its release. I finally talked my mother into letting me have it for my first car two years ago so she could get the new Tahoe. :smile: She needs some work but I'll have her lookin' pretty before too long. I'm looking forward to it and I'm glad to be here!:tongue:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community. That is a treasure you have there exspecialy being your very first car. Enjoy that sweet ride there.

You are correct about this being the best Impala site, I love the fact it covers ALL IMPALAS (plus all other B-Bodys) not just a few.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
eh.... impala/caprice=same car. only real diff's here are RWD and FWD other than the hype people give one name over another that is the same car :cool:

If you have any questions on your first car, let us know since most of us can steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eh.... impala/caprice=same car. only real diff's here are RWD and FWD other than the hype people give one name over another that is the same car :cool:

If you have any questions on your first car, let us know since most of us can steer you in the right direction.
Well I'm a little biased towards the Impala haha hopefully you understand why:wink:

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll try my best to be a valuable member. I'll at least have plenty of questions for yall to stay busy:wav:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts