Impala Forums banner

61 - 80 of 140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,591 Posts
You winter beater looks better than my LS when it was my daily. Great Job!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
LOL thanks! I used the term "winter beater" loosely now.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I have the worst luck with this thing :bang:

·
Go Get It
15,069 Posts
You can't just post that and not tell us what happened lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Most likely neighborhood kids being dumb I woke up to it this morning. Thankfully my nice SS was in the garage. Just 1 more thing to deal with definitely frustrating but nothing I can do. I called the police they made a report but doubt anything will become of it.

·
Go Get It
15,069 Posts
People suck.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Go Get It
15,069 Posts
I'll never get it

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
That sucks! What is the yellow stuff on the trunk lid in the picture where it's broken? Was there anything in your car (like whatever was used to break the window)?

Looks like a nice neighborhood - kind of strange that you'd have riff-raff running around breaking peoples windows in a nice neighborhood like that (although, like you mentioned, kids will be kids I guess). Luckily, the worst I ever get is kids ringing the doorbell and then running! :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
That sucks! What is the yellow stuff on the trunk lid in the picture where it's broken? Was there anything in your car (like whatever was used to break the window)?

Looks like a nice neighborhood - kind of strange that you'd have riff-raff running around breaking peoples windows in a nice neighborhood like that (although, like you mentioned, kids will be kids I guess). Luckily, the worst I ever get is kids ringing the doorbell and then running! :)
Not sure what it was it wiped right off. There was a couple rocks inside, nothing taken. It is odd we have never had issues in the past but hopefully it won't continue.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Who says you can't polish a turd

·
That Guy!!
1,424 Posts
I say keep that thing!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Wow, sorry to hear. Glad you got new glass quick, though!
I'm fortunate to have access to a shop like I do, but it does suck because I don't have glass coverage on this one.

I say keep that thing!
It is defiantly tempting but I really don't have the room and I so badly want a 05 that's some other color lol.

·
That Guy!!
1,424 Posts
It is defiantly tempting but I really don't have the room and I so badly want a 05 that's some other color lol.

Paintshop. You have put enough work into it so far.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Officially my daily for the next few months.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
New decal :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,591 Posts
I like it lol

Reactions: 04palaSS

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Got bored last night and took one of the emblems I took off my nice car when I painted it and put it on the center console. Adds a nice little touch.

61 - 80 of 140 Posts