Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Coming home Sunday so I will most likely get it cleaned up then

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Got my filler plate stripped today so it can be painted next week.

Here you can get a idea how much paint it on this thing.

Heres what I used

And heres the finished product. Still needs to be sanded alittle but much better then before.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I will continue this thread as well but anyone interested check out my new daily driver build thread

Project: 2004 Indy SS

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
ZZP 2.5in catted downpipe and Transgo shift kit ordered :eek:k3:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
ZZP 2.5in catted DP check :eek:k3:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Finally finally finally got the filler plate painted and on. I used velcro instead of 2 sided tape in the event I get pulled over (front plates are required in MN) it will come off and on easily. Also made sure the velco would be hidden by the licence plate if it has to go back on.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
It made the exhaust tone much deeper compared to before. I also have a res delete and flowmaster 40s and i should have gotten it along time ago it really brings out the tone.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Here are some pics from the 1st show of the year yesterday. Pretty good turn out, there was me 2 Monte Carlos and a 08 SS. Our Wbodys attracted a lot of attention.

If anyone on here is from MN or close to the MN state fair grounds please join us at the GM show June 7th. So far we have 3 04/05 SS's 1 08 SS and 3 Monte Carlos. Its $10 per car to enter and you get 1 free spectator just let me know so we can all meet up and park together.
GMCCA

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Hopefully going to paint my B-pillers this weekend they're pretty chipped up but I've just been too lazy to deal with it lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Got my pillars done as planned:eek:k3:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Scoping out my next project(s) stay tuned...

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Yeah, that blue is a VERY rare color for the 7th gen SS. Go for it!!!

Reactions: 04palaSS

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Most people think i'm crazy but my dream is to have a SS of each color some day

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #98

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Got it all washed up for last Sundays show so I took some pics with my 1:18th scale model

And here's a few pics from the show

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Does anyone have any advice for taking out and putting back in the steering wheel? I found one at the junk yard thats in 1000x better shape than mine but I've never replaced a airbag steering wheel before. Any help would be greatly appreciated I was planning on doing it tomorrow. BTW I have a steering wheel puller as I took this one out at the yard I'm more worried about properly removing the airbag.

81 - 100 of 486 Posts