15,065 Posts
Good to know. Thanks anyways!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thanks for all the kind words guys!:beer:

Feels so good to have it back been driving it alot! Already washed it twice lol

IF ANYONE HAS A FILLER PLATE FOR SALE OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO DOES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Thanks for looking out guys but guess what!!!....

It needs to be painted bad. I'm not digging the silver and it sticks out like a sore thumb next to fresh paint but most likely getting painted next week. It's gonna be one of those things where I'm going to wait until a black car comes through the shop so we don't have to mix up paint for something this small.

Also got some Indy fender badges in the the trade. I traded my set of 9C1 center caps for this well worth it in my opinion since I had no plans of using them.

If someone is interested in buying them PM me a offer I don't plan on using them.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Haha thanks guys. Unfortunately no black cars in this week but next week it will be done and there will be pics lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Filler plate still isn't painted however I did meet up with my buddy and got some pics with his Monte :eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Nice rides :eek:k3:

What headlights are you running?

Reactions: 04palaSS

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I have GTR brand 6k HID's headlights and LED fogs, he has Ebay 6k HID Headlights and 6k HID fogs.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Filler plate getting painted today:eek:k3:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Well little update, that filler plate has like 800 layers of paint on it. Started sanding it theres silver,black another later of silver, black primer and more black. So to keep doing things the right way even though I want it on there super bad I picked up some paint stripper for plastics so we can start fresh and get a quality job. It should be done next week depending on when i have time to strip it being I'm going up north for easter weekend today.

61 - 80 of 486 Posts