Impala Forums banner

41 - 60 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
All washed up looks so amazing! Just got a few odds and ends and shes done:yahoo:

html

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Awesome! Looks amazing, like show room!
Thanks!:beer:

Just saw this build. Love what you're doing with it so far! Really wish I had that front bumper :eek:k3: those make this generation look so much better IMO
Thank you! And I agree they all should have had it.

Heres another shot from this morning photos don't do it justice it looks beyond what I could have expected and hasn't even been wet sanded and buffed yet thats today. Should be all done tomorrow!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Not a huge update but I bought some cool brochures on ebay to put on my dash at shows. Also car is getting wet sanded and buffed today and putting the new wheels on:eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
Very cool! Would love to actually be able to read those. Haven't seen any of the factory brochures on these cars before.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks! Once I get them I'll scan and upload them for you guys to read

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
First off, :coolpics:!!! Very nice work, and a very clean and sharp 7th gen SS!!! While the chrome 17's will look good on it, i actually kinda like the 8th gen 18's on it a little better. Jeff's (RYD SLO) car looks great with them and his is silver. But yours being black really gives them a distinct look to it. I too can't wait to see the finished product! :eek:k3:

Before i went and even looked at and found mine, i went and looked at a 7th Gen SS, in black as well. Something about it just didn't speak to me, and i didn't like the tan interior it had. So about a week later of looking, i found mine. Went to the dealer to look at and test drive it, and the rest is history

and as a side note, i think i finally found what i would want and get for the windshield banner if i ever get one... you have it in one of your pictures, and i fell in love with it!!! the "SUPER SPORT" in that exact lettering for mine, but either in chrome or light silver for mine!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
First off, :coolpics:!!! Very nice work, and a very clean and sharp 7th gen SS!!! While the chrome 17's will look good on it, i actually kinda like the 8th gen 18's on it a little better. Jeff's (RYD SLO) car looks great with them and his is silver. But yours being black really gives them a distinct look to it. I too can't wait to see the finished product! :eek:k3:

Before i went and even looked at and found mine, i went and looked at a 7th Gen SS, in black as well. Something about it just didn't speak to me, and i didn't like the tan interior it had. So about a week later of looking, i found mine. Went to the dealer to look at and test drive it, and the rest is history

and as a side note, i think i finally found what i would want and get for the windshield banner if i ever get one... you have it in one of your pictures, and i fell in love with it!!! the "SUPER SPORT" in that exact lettering for mine, but either in chrome or light silver for mine!!!
Thank you for the kind words!:beer: That banner on the windshield will look awesome on yours :eek:k3: and i love the blue on yours i really want a Monte that color.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Long day of wet sanding and buffing, also got wheels on. All it needs is moldings and emblems and a good detail compound everywhere. It will be all cleaned up and done Monday!

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
Like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Where did you get the stock wheels from? I've been looking into sticking with the same wheels, but haven't decided 100% on it yet. Plus mine are pretty scratched from the previous owner :gaah: They must have really loved curbs!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Like it just rolled off the showroom floor!
Thanks! That was my goal:beer:

And I got my wheels through LKQ in Arizona so theres no peeling and got lucky theres 0 curb rash

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Yeah it took me forever to find a set that wasn't peeling

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
All done! Thanks guys for all your support!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks amazing! Like it just rolled off the truck onto the show room floor! Love it!

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
Curious, is the trunk emblem NOS? Or did you re-use your old one? I've been searching all over for an NOS 7th gen trunk emblem to stick on the back of my dad's '14

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Curious, is the trunk emblem NOS? Or did you re-use your old one? I've been searching all over for an NOS 7th gen trunk emblem to stick on the back of my dad's '14
It's my oem one just re-backed it because they are hard to find and its easy to re tape them.

Really been enjoying having it back, unfortunately it rained last night :bang: but I'll give it a good detail tomorrow!

41 - 60 of 486 Posts