Impala Forums banner

461 - 480 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #461
I got another windshield banner, I missed having it but this time is more suddle as it is matte black so it will blend in with the windshield more almost like a ghosted effect.

Here was the old one

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Finally! :hello2:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #463
Can it please be spring!

·
Super Moderator
10,949 Posts
Looks like it is "spring" and it came as a bit of a "shock"

ok

pretty weak.,

Looks like some cool bits of kit there.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Finally! :beer: Its been a long winter but last week we had some good hard rain so roads are finally clear and its supposed to be 60° this upcoming weekend so hopefully I can get my coilovers in!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
I got my coilovers in! I did mess with the ride height a bit more since these pictures I raised it about 3/4 of an inch.

Before

During install

After (I raised it alittle bit since)

I ride overall is equal or even slightly better than my bilstines. Mind you that I have the dampening set fairly soft as it is my summer daily.

I also got my strut braces in.

And I got my SS lip protector on.

Overall very happy with them! :beer:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Pretty big update that I have been thinking about for awhile.

I ordered new wheels! 19x8.5 +30 offset.

They should fit pretty flush with the fenders now

I won't sell or get rid of my stocks they are way to hard to find as nice as they are if/when I want to return to stock.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #468
ooooo I'm excited! :yahoo:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #469
Got my wheels on! It looks so great in person! The fitment is perfect. Also glad I went with 19's. I did raise the car a bit because I do not want to roll the fenders.

The stock look was a great look but after 4 years I just wanted a bit of a change. I won't sell my stock wheels though. But for now I really love this look! :beer:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #470
Got it aligned again after re adjusting the coils for the 19"s. This thing sits perfect

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #471
Beautiful weekend, went to a car meet. I also got a foam cannon I will use later this week. I love how this car is set up and looks now. I am very pleased.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i'm awaiting your input on the foam cannon. i bought a power washer and left out buying the foam cannon. i wasn't sure if it made washing the car any easier or not for the extra money they cost.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
i'm awaiting your input on the foam cannon. i bought a power washer and left out buying the foam cannon. i wasn't sure if it made washing the car any easier or not for the extra money they cost.
Funny you ask that, while it looks cool and may be nice for a dusty vehicle or something to be honest I don't see myself using it all that much. It uses ALOT of soap and I don't see any real added benefit over a regular proper hand/bucket wash.

But I did finally find a tire shine I really like. It lasted a week and a half and it was raining for a few of those days.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Minor update, after I put in my rear strut brace the carpet didn't fit correctly which was driving me nuts so I trimmed it and re glued it down.

Before (sorry for the terrible picture)

After all trimmed and glued

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Thanks for all the updates. Keep it up!!

Reactions: 04palaSS

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
Got the first wax in 2 years this weekend!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
I got some things done over the weekend, I installed poly engine mounts from intense racing. Defiantly make a big difference and not much more vibration from what I can tell.

I also installed a new fuel pump, the old one was a bit weak and with 270k miles she was due. (sorry no pics of this). But here are some photos I took the other night :beer:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #479
I love the stance of this thing so much

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
Just love how this thing has come out :love9:

461 - 480 of 486 Posts