Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has had their car reprogrammed? And does it affect the DOD? Also alittle fyi went to the track and ran a 14.32 in the quartermile.

·
Registered
913 Posts
That's not a bad time, I did a 14.34 while shifting and alot of wheel spin. One of the guys told me to keep it in 2nd cause the car will shift earlier than you want it to.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
That's not a bad time, I did a 14.34 while shifting and alot of wheel spin. One of the guys told me to keep it in 2nd cause the car will shift earlier than you want it to.
Just keep it in 3, youre going to be shifting into 3rd as you go thru the traps...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has had their car reprogrammed? And does it affect the DOD? Also alittle fyi went to the track and ran a 14.32 in the quartermile.
Is your car stock or did u do cai and exhaust???
Cai and exhaust as well or stock???

·
Super Moderator
3,946 Posts
Generally the handheld programmers are not a good option. They make minimal changes mostly at WOT and cost just as much as custom programming that does a LOT more.

pcmperformance.com is good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts