Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, fellahs -

So, it seems that a tough chickie like myself can't indulge in a "girlie" experience, without being reminded that she's a car-loving, oil-changing, rip-roaring dame underneath it all. Like today. I went to have my hair done at the salon, and thought some shopping would be a nice follow-up touch. Well, go figure that at TJ Maxx I would run into this:

A coffee table, art-style photo book - Hardcover, mind you - of Chevy SS automobiles.

At TJ Maxx, a true bastion of chickie shopping excesses.

I had a quick look, and found just a short section (albeit interesting) about B-Bodies - read through, and put it down. Now, I'm having second thoughts, and may actually go back to see how much it is, as the thing is a BIG book, with some pretty cool photos...

Car chicks. We can't escape the truth...:biggrin:

Edited to add a link to Amazon:

Amazon.com: Chevy SS: 50 Years of Super Sport: Robert Genat, David Newhardt: Books

·
Registered
624 Posts
thanks for the post , got a guy at work whos having a frame off done to his 72 chevlle ss, ill send him this link, i had a 65 myself long time ago btw +1 for being a car chick need more of them

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the post , got a guy at work whos having a frame off done to his 72 chevlle ss, ill send him this link, i had a 65 myself long time ago btw +1 for being a car chick need more of them
Cool - glad you have a pal who'd enjoy it! And yup - I never knew I was a car chick, at least not until hookin' up with the wagon...:smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts