Impala Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
As new as your car still is there are not at this time. Have you talked to the dealer? Have you tried a different dealership? If still not getting your problem fixed call GM in Detriot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
precision red ss - i have the red jewel; tintcoat a $295. option, goes good with the rare factory chrome wheels, only on the 2008 ss v8 model.. if your problem is nicks on the front end ,we all get them.. rkvette

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
This is, by far, the worst vehicle for front end nicks I have had since maybe my 1990 300 ZX TT. Due to the odd slope (not like a Vette's) and being very low to the ground, I understood that. This I don't.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Our cars are rock magnets.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got a bunch of rock chips on mine, it's to be expected. My Jeep has them, too, and it's definitely not low to the ground. My main paint problem is from a truck that blew a tire going down the freeway. It put a big scratch on the front and side of the car. Pissed me off. I couldn't get the truck to stop and the company refused to take responsibility.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My 2007 SS has the Jewel Red and polished rims. Hella lots of chips on the first foot of the hood.

Thought about getting a nose bra, but that is SO 80's.

Looked on eBay and found these items:
Pro Precut Paint Protection Film Bumper Kit Chevy Impala 2006 2012 | eBay

AND

Pro Precut Paint Protection Film Hood Kit Chevrolet Impala 2006 2013 | eBay

I only have the hood protector, but I like it, and the only thing you see is a fine line where it ends on the hood. I'll take that over chips any day!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.