Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have power steering fluid coming out of my cap and burning off my engine, splashing on my belt and killing my alternator. How can I fix this problem? Or better yet has anybody ever had this problem?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I have power steering fluid coming out of my cap and burning off my engine, splashing on my belt and killing my alternator. How can I fix this problem? Or better yet has anybody ever had this problem?

It would be helpful to others on the forum if you posted the year, make, model and engine size of your vehicle.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
You

2006 Chevrolet Impala 3.5 L V6
I didn’t know I should this IS THE IMPALA FORUM!
You posted in the General Discussion - Autocare and Maintenance Section. I have seen others post questions about vehicles other than an Impala in this section.

All the vehicle information is helpful to others on this forum who MAY have information regarding the power steering system for a specific year, or engine. There have been TSB’s and recalls issued for various year Impala models (including the 2012 Impala LTZ that I bought new).

There are some on this forum who have a large amount of knowledge about vehicles, including Impala models, and will often post helpful tips and photos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts