Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all, and I'm glad to join as one of the vendors on Impalaforums.com

We're a custom shop specializing in custom powder coating for your automotive parts. Please feel free to email me or contact me trough PM on your coating needs. We also have ceramic coatings available from High Tech Coatings in gloss black and shiny aluminum that are good to 2000 degrees.

Also feel free to visit our website at sharpcustomcoatings.com or our Myspace page at myspace.com/sharpcustomcoatings

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello to all, and I'm glad to join as one of the vendors on Impalaforums.com

We're a custom shop specializing in custom powder coating for your automotive parts. Please feel free to email me or contact me trough PM on your coating needs. We also have ceramic coatings available from High Tech Coatings in gloss black and shiny aluminum that are good to 2000 degrees.

Also feel free to visit our website at sharpcustomcoatings.com or our Myspace page at myspace.com/sharpcustomcoatings

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sounds good. I got a question though. Some other car had rubbed against my rear bumper in the parking lot. My color is Cappuccino frost metallic clear coat. How would it cost me to get the whole bumper re-painted at your shop?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds good. I got a question though. Some other car had rubbed against my rear bumper in the parking lot. My color is Cappuccino frost metallic clear coat. How would it cost me to get the whole bumper re-painted at your shop?

The bumper would require base coat/clear coat automotive paint. I just do powder coating on metal and some Polymer Plastics (LSx intakes and coils). If you live near my area I got a shop down the way from me that can do it for you.

Before you decide to get it painted... make sure that it doesn't just buff out with some 3M compound, you could just get lucky.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yup looks good :biggrin::eek:

·
Registered
197 Posts
stewart if marcus can't do any welding, I can have that hole tig welded shut for you. I usually have the machine shop machine a piece of aluminum to fit flush. then have it welded. On the reverse side, I file the hole with good epoxy to ensure leak freeness :)

Marcus, do you have a price list for everything. I need a way to give a value to pc'd parts on my car when I make the forsaleadd.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Marcus does very good work..... Had a few elbow plus done from him....

Adam

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where is the Fuel Bib?

Adam

You do excellent work my friend.

Here is the bracket, installed with chrome hardware:

Next, I am gonna send you my extra PCM case, and a Timing Cover.

You don't do any TIG welding do you?

I need to get the WP drive hole filled...

Thanks again Marcus!

Stewart

1 - 13 of 13 Posts