Impala Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about adding a section to our account where we can put in different information about our specific Impala? Such as what engnie, tranny, optional accessories (and wether factory or modified our selfs), ect. and pictures of our cars? And allow us to choose to show or hide this information from others. Maybe a link like when we check out the profile of other members.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Most people put that info in their Sig. You can also put links in your Sig. :smile:

·
Registered
36 Posts
How about adding a section to our account where we can put in different information about our specific Impala? Such as what engnie, tranny, optional accessories (and wether factory or modified our selfs), ect. and pictures of our cars? And allow us to choose to show or hide this information from others. Maybe a link like when we check out the profile of other members.

Take a look at NAIOA a very active site for '00-'08 Impalas. Maybe can pick up some ideas...such as owners garage section. Could use more activity here. Just a thought.

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DV06LTZ, I have checked out the NAIOA site. Very informative, my car though is a first year of the 5th generation production that was started in 1977.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I been doing some research on what photo gallery to use for this forum. There are many galleries to choose from, from free to paid programs. For my other site CaliberSRT4.net, I went with a program called Photopost, which is a very complex and well rounded program, but for Garage purposes, it fell short.

I came across a program called vBPicGallery, and it looked very promising. Upon future research I noticed that it can be customize to function as a Garage quite nicely, so I decided to purchase it. Hopefully I'll have it up and running by Sunday or Monday.

Here's an example of a Garage:
http://www.streetrace.co.uk/forum/vbpicgallery.php

I think impalaforums.com is going to give naioa.com a run for it's money Garage wise.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My pics are in the garage.

That is what I had in mind about the gallery. Thanks Richard that is a job well done! And I look forward to viewing more of our fellow members rides.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Were you getting 500 Internal Server error? It was wierd I made a test page and got that error when I would try to preview or submit, but after that when I tried making a test page again it worked fine. I paste a lot of text in the boxes, a ridiculous amount and it worked fine. What was your error?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts