Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1339 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
eek!

That's a pretty raw deal :angry7:

When I first started scrolling through those sweet pics of the black 04, I really had to wonder what the "after" pictures were going to show- it looked to nice to begin with!

·
Banned
91 Posts
ya i know tell me about it i was basially in tears when he hit me and when they had to tow her away to the yard as well. but she is all fixed one month and $7,000 later... she looks new again...but ride not that great... one side of my car has all new suspension parts and the other side does not... but iam fixing that when i get the money... hopefully in a couple weeks. stupid f-150 that hit me..:mad: so why i REALLY hate fords now....:biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's okay Stacey, I hate Fords too! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's my '65. It doesn't need too much done to it, though I've been driving it without the side mirrors. The original owner replaced the mirrors with newer ones and I had to get rid of those ugly bastards. It does have some minor rust spots, but it's an everyday ride and I'm in the northeast so you can imagine the beating it takes in the winter! But why have it if you don't drive it?

·
Registered
149 Posts

Random country road in Parke Co.

·
Registered
149 Posts
21 - 40 of 1339 Posts