Impala Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
linky no worky for me :sad5:

nice...needs more smoke next time! haha

i dont think an '11 ls can do burnouts
:idea: try using a floor jack to pick the front end up so the tires just barely touch the ground....

JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK PLEASE DON'T DO THAT

:giggle:

haha like i said we were just playing around... much more to come, trust me! :eek:k3:
def sounded good at the end....too bad you can't do some sort of sound over for the slow motion parts..

my feelings have officially been hurt
Lord I apologize, please bless the pygmy's in new guinea *in my best Larry the Cable Guy impression*

My buddy who owns a few tire stores around here loves these kinds of videos. Know what I mean?

My buddy who owns a few tire stores around here loves these kinds of videos. Know what I mean?
Is it cause they inspire him to take all those tires and do burnouts with them? Cause that's what I'd do if I had an unlimited supply of tires..

brigo, did you worry at all that someone was gonna steal your camera while you were driving around the block to go back for it lol?

one of my friends would go to the junkyard and get some rims that fit with old tires and smoke them till they pop just for fun then throw them out.... not bad idea for a 20$ badass burnout

hhaha i just went for it... i love how when the cloud is gone and so am i

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.