Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Not sure if this is the right place for this so sorry in advance but i thought it would be a neat idea for members to post pics of what they do or see on a daily basis including pics from work or scenery and of course pics of our impalas馃槉 i will start it off with a couple pics馃槣

In the work parking lot this morning with my impala

The view from my office every day馃槉

Registered

Registered

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I like it!馃槉 especially the chrome rims! I am curious how did you get the stock wheels chromed? I have been juggling that idea around in my head for mine but not sure how good it would look on a red car馃

Registered

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Those are very nice but those are for the 2016 to 2018 18" wheels on the LT mine is a 2014 and has the 19" wheels they are slightly different, but i appreciate your input i will have to look and see if they have those for my rims馃槉

These are the 19" from the LTZ

These are the 19" from my car as you can see the spokes are a bit different design

Registered
Ahh ok didn't realize you had 19"

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry i guess i forgot to mention that i had 19"馃槣 but that being said did you happen to see the skins listed at all for the 19" ?馃槉

Registered
Nope I tried finding some and can't.

I am really surprised they don't make some like the midnight edition wheels.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Ya me too! I was thinking the midnight editions would look great but i don't want to shell out the money for a set of them so another idea of mine is that i could possibly paint my rims to at least look similar to them, at the least i think i would like to have the black centre caps from the midnight edition rims what do you think?

Registered
That wasn't you who threw that trash on the ground was it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts