Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so, I and female who just replaced the headgaskets on my 2007 impal 3.5 l police editon. I repalced evey thing down to the heads and had them resurfacede and new vlave seals put in. Adjusted the rocker arms per you tube video. In fact youtibve taught me how to do thid job. took two months but i did it. I think im pretty much good.; no leaking. No water in in oil no oil in water. 3 oil changes in 2 weeks.. (Just did it cause its better safe than sorry since in new at car maintenace.) probly wasnt needed I know. cooling system seems to be bled out properly. IVE MADE THAT MISTAKE BEFORE!! but heres what im thinkinmg. ,myou tube video i watch showed rolling the motor forward to do some of the tear down of the motor. Ok... So i di that. now after some time driving im noticing some drag.. why i did the oil chmnages. seems to be getting worse. Here is a list of the things I notice (MAYBE IM CRAZY) 1. seems to be more roo, between the fans and the motor. seems to be less room behimd ythe altenatot. It doe look like the motor is leanimng backward a bit. (I HEAR IN SOME CASES THATS NORMAL) The transmition pan... sittting at a angle front is up ,back is down. My bumpe.... the metal peice hooked to the dog bones. doesnt seam lifted but the plastic to the bumper stuff you call it. thats also hooked to that metal peicee is tearing away wicjh makes me thing that the motor is slowly falling out of my car... I need fast help ,

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts