Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Getting ready to do a top swap and my friend was telling me I would need to do something about the stock manifold cause it wont handle the boost due to the higher compression on the n/a engines. Is this true? If so, there is a great deal on a ported exhaust manifold I found and I was wondering if that would be enough of a difference to fix the problem, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,943 Posts
Are you trying to say you are doing heads and cam and want to keep stock exhaust manifolds?

That wont work with a damn. Don't swap the topend till you can get headers.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
what he said damn wimpala:biggrin:

·
Registered
358 Posts
ya what pimpala said pft!! ha pimp what a joke!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Hey go post in the B-body section...
dont tell em what to do fkn rent a cop i can post wherever just trying to agree that this dudes an idiot if he doesnt do top end upgrades b4 ported exhaust manifolds

but i dont really care another blown up wimpala wont hurt my eyes any :eek::biggrin::smile::cool:

·
Registered
358 Posts
but i dont really care another blown up wimpala wont hurt my eyes any :eek::biggrin::smile::cool:
lmao!! hahaha you know what hurts my eye's b-body's w/20"+ wheels w/tv's, lambo doors & stupid ugly f**kin paint jobs!! but you dont see people talkin sh*t about that though. b-body's are bad *SS especially when done right (american racing wheels, headers, normal paint job, mabey even a blower). these f**kin pimpal popin jokes with there damn dunks or what ever the hell they are called talkin sh*t is real funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts