Impala Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Richard,

I got it figured out. Was my own "DOH!" moment! I found, upon looking at the "properties" of my pics that it has a .jpg designation after the "http" address that wasn't showing up in my http address bar. Once I added that, no problems. Thanks.

Jim:biggrin:

·
Registered
133 Posts
What does one have to do to "unsubscribe" to threads so I am not receiving emails every time somebody posts a comment? I figured out what to change so it won't add new ones, but I can't seem to delete the existing ones.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
^^ that would be annoying.

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
What does one have to do to "unsubscribe" to threads so I am not receiving emails every time somebody posts a comment? I figured out what to change so it won't add new ones, but I can't seem to delete the existing ones.
Go to User CP, then List Subscriptions, then after the list show up (and it will have many pages) at the far right side check the box or at the top check that box and all on the page will highlight, then go to the bottom and select "delete".

Hope this helps
Kenny

·
Registered
997 Posts
Can the 9th GEN section be moved up one spot, so it's above 8th GEN, and not below it? I keep clicking on it, thinking it's the 6th GEN section, since it is below 8th Gen.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
"Hey don i don't know if you can help me out with this but i'm having an issue viewing my public profile. It takes me to the other "Impaler" on this site and i can't see my own. I can still use the USER CP but if anyone needs or wants my contact info they won't be able to get it. Anyway if you could let an admin know or if u can help out i'd appreciate it!" - ~IMPALER~

Seems to be a tech glitch. I tested and it does the same for me.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Impaler is the default for all Impala owners. I read it on Wiki.

·
Administrator
623 Posts
It is due to the special character in your user name. *,&,$,%,~ ext... these are special characters. We have a program running that makes the URL for a thread look "pretty" (for lack of a better word) for google. It condenses the URL and puts the topic name in the line, allowing google to find it easier and for the search to find it easier. This is meant to help members and non members find topics easily and creates traffic to the site helping it grow. The issue is that the URL wont post special characters, so you need them removed.

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Yeah I am also not able to load more on mine. I thought it was because I am using Linux Ubuntu version 11.04, now it seems to be that is not the problem.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts