Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a bunch of stuff to put in my 2003 impala like three months ago and I still haven't put it in I've tried to like 5 times and its driving me crazy if you can help me out it would be tremendously appreciated. I won't bore you with all the minor details but basically I have some cheap walmart stereo and a gmos-04 I got power to it when I installed it but no sound was coming out.

I had all four rca cables from the adapter connect to the back of my stereo but nothing. Then I tried cutting one of the rca cables and connecting it to the - & + wires coming off the stereo's adapter and still nothing. I haven't even bother getting the amp, subs, or speakers set up since I can't get the stereo to work. Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought a bunch of stuff to put in my 2003 impala like three months ago and I still haven't put it in I've tried to like 5 times and its driving me crazy if you can help me out it would be tremendously appreciated. I won't bore you with all the minor details but basically I have some cheap walmart stereo and a gmos-04 I got power to it when I installed it but no sound was coming out.

I had all four rca cables from the adapter connect to the back of my stereo but nothing. Then I tried cutting one of the rca cables and connecting it to the - & + wires coming off the stereo's adapter and still nothing. I haven't even bother getting the amp, subs, or speakers set up since I can't get the stereo to work. Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
that car uses the Metra Online even if it has a factory amp

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what? Are you saying that I need a gmos-01 and the gmos-04 will not work on my 03 Ls? If so fuck now I have a gmos-04 with no need for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts