Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends!

I've been scouring the internet to answer this question I have, and as a final resort I'm forced to come bother you guys with this :( Im sorry but thank you for your time!
I'm not auto savvy so sorry if I use bad lingo

I have a '07 LT, 3.5L FlexFuel.

There's this fuse box under the dashboard next to the door of the front passenger seat. I am missing the COVER to that.

My question is: What is the name of that cover? Where do you think I can get it because I can't find it online. Should I go to the dealer or is there a better option?

Thank you so much and sorry again for this trivial question.... I just have been so lost!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Haha I'm missin that cover too!! The small Dan on it I guess wore off!! It don't bother me much tho!!
Damn jus found this on eBay!!

Look at this on eBay:

08 IMPALA RH KICK PANEL TRIM FUSE DOOR GREY USED CHEVROLET 1

http://bit.ly/SfM1UW
Fuck that, I'll keep my money and live with an open spot in my car

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Junk yard would be a good way to go, it will be cheap there. I've got one that caught on fire after using an inline fuse to fix the rear defrost issue...

Reactions: NewImpalaFan

·
Registered
954 Posts
NewImpalaFan, I'm pleased to see the community was able to help you this weekend! If you ever have additional vehicle concerns/questions, please send me a direct message anytime. I'm always happy to investigate on your behalf!

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 6 of 6 Posts