Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
nope i used this one interfacing component that you just splice with your back speakers then plug it into the amp. it takes the signal from the rear speakers and plays it through the subs. I cant remember the name of the product but i'm sure someone else can help you out with it

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have a 05 Impala LS that I'm trying to get hooked up. I don't really have any experience working with car audio aside from when I had to remove all the wiring after my last car got wrecked. I know I " should" take it to a professional but I just don't have the money to be spending on someone to install a system. That being said, I am not a dumb person so I figure with some guidance I could probably manage to get this done on my own, maybe with some help from a friend. I have a ..

-12" JBL Sub that is already enclosed in a box
-800W Sony Xplod Amplifier
-Rockford Fosgate Capacitor
-Fuse piece
-All the cables and cords necessary
Also I am using the Chevy factory radio.

If any of you could break it down in steps on how to get this installed properly, I would really appreciate it. Please don't post links of crutch field, it doesn't have sufficient enough information.

·
Registered
23 Posts
this is what i was talking about type it in 1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=line+out+converter&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960
it makes it a lot easier and there are less wires to run to the front of the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts