Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found this site throw myspace and thought id check it out. im a car and bike enthusiast. im also a pinstriper and somewhat a fabricator. where can i post some of my pinstriping and car work?? heres a ll something

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pinstriping

You Asking Price For Pinstriping Of Fabrication Work? Pinstriping Is $40 A Item So If Yu Want A Hood And Trunk Done It Would Be $80 And Fabrication Varies On Job. What Are You Looking To Get Done?

M

·
0 Posts
cool... i have a 62 suburban in flat black on white walls. i do all my own fabricating but i am looking to put some pinstriping on the hood and tail gate. i am planning on having the roof shot with metal flake midnight blue so i am looking for colors that will tie into that.do you have a site up with a portfolio? thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Ok Sounds Good I'm Sure I Have Something Close To A Midnight Blue!! If Not I Can Get Something To Match. How Soon You Lookin To Get It Done?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry You Can Check Some Of My Stuff Out @ Pinheadlounge.com/1time

Or @ Myspace.com/vr1227

Its There A Place On Here I Can Start A Thread Showing My Work??

·
Registered
729 Posts
Sorry You Can Check Some Of My Stuff Out @ Pinheadlounge.com/1time

Or @ Myspace.com/vr1227

Its There A Place On Here I Can Start A Thread Showing My Work??
Hello, thanks for joining and welcome to the community! Currently I have not implemented a Supporting Vendor section, but you're more then welcomed to start a thread anywhere in the Market Place.

http://www.impalaforums.com/marketplace/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds Good As Long As I'm Givin The Ok. Ill Post It Somewhere Tomorrow On Here So Stay Tuned Guys!!!

M

·
0 Posts
cool thanks... i am getting my impala painted in a month or so and am trying to work out a deal to do the suburban at the same time so probably in a couple of months.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice pinstripe work there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts