Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know theres a thread here somewhere w/ dedicated to system pics but i cant find it so heres mine ive posted them other places but not here so ( shes not complete i will have a new 15 kicker comp cvr this week or next i only have a 100 sony right know but i want to go w/ hiphonics there the top in class d amps look at the kicker comp cvr videos on youtube w/ the hiphonics amps!!!!

my in dash not flipped out my car was off!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I like the Coors in the front seat mod and the b-ball in the speaker mod. :wink: Play on Playa!

·
Registered
103 Posts
ive heard the basketball give the bass a lil more bounce,lol...

dude you need your sub and amp in the trunk,but good choice in speaker and amp(hifonics that is)...sony is garbage,and is that a clarion in dash???

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea ui know i need my shit in the trunk but i never carry more than 3 people w/ me and i really only put it in there to mock up my stereo wires and shit
no my in dash is a dual i think idk i bought if off the net but it works great!!! ( even after accidently dropping it once or twice ):eek:

anyways if u really think about it the bass sounds way better in the car then in the trunk i dont have 1 rattle anywhere in my car!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
anyways if u really think about it the bass sounds way better in the car then in the trunk i dont have 1 rattle anywhere in my car!!!![/QUOTE]

IT DOES SOUND A LOT BETTER,BUT WHY NOT DO A CUSTOM BOX PORTED INSIDE...SO YOU DONT HAVE THE BOX IN BACK SEAT,AND THE WIRES EVERY WHERE...

AND LIKE YOU SAID "if u really think about it the bass sounds way better in the car then in the trunk i dont have 1 rattle anywhere in my car!!!"
THEN F**K IT LET IT BE KNOW YOU GOT KING KONG IN THE CAR,AND NOT IN THE TRUNCK,LOL

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im going to make a custom box that comes into the cab and splits the rear seat w/ at least 2 15's and maybe some twelves in the trunk but thats just the plan ill get pictures when i mock up the fiberglass......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts