Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good look (no more than 35%,No 5%)? I was thinking about 20% on back window and small sideback windows, and if possible 28% on back side windows, and 35% on front side and windshield strip. Does anyone think that it would look good and is it possible to make or buy a 28%?...any help would be awesome...35% all around is legal limit in GA but i understand that most cops just check front driver windows...and i know that tint fades with time so that is why i thought 28%(if possible) would look good. Please any pictures will help

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've never heard of 28%. I would go 35 on the front two and 20 on the rest if yo uare worried about the po-po. the last car i got pulled over for tint in was 2.5% (darker than limo) all the way around... thats in MI where the law is no tint on the front two. I had it switched to 20% and never had a problem after that.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I got 35% all the way around on mine. Its white so that kinda makes the windows look darker
yup thats what tints for thats y i got 5% if u gotta 6th genand u roll looking stock u will never have a prob..... of course mines white so it looks like a cop car ( no holes EVER)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts