Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
hanging out on the rooftop of a parking garage with two cars can get expensive.they look good. nice pics.

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
Looking real good! I like the blacked out front end on one of them

·
Registered
285 Posts
SS

Nice ride. All you guys are starting to make me miss my 06 LTZ. Luckly I have my 65 for now. But I can get one if I decide I want to. So who knows.

Jeff

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
fap fap fap fap :beer:

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
GORGEOUS vehicles!!:clap::beer: I agree with Mixed...:eek:k3:....what have you done so far??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So what do you have done these beautiful machines?
GORGEOUS vehicles!!:clap::beer: I agree with Mixed...:eek:k3:....what have you done so far??
Thanks !!! Well cosmetic wise , just blacked out the SS emblems and the chrome from the front grills. ( Which by the way is mine) . Performance wise it has CAI, Headers,Harpland 1.8 Roller Rockers, LS6 springs, LS6 intake swap, Corsa Exhaust, 3in. pipe all the way, tune and a rebuilt tranny with 3.29s from TEP .

The other Impala has the 2012 front grills and red SS badges. Performance wise it has CAI, Magnaflow exhaust and tune.

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
thats awesome man glad you sprung for the TEP transmission. the car will last soooooooooooooooooo much longer with that. these cars are really awesome just the trans. if they built this car on say the g8 platform it would be so f*ckin beast. what does it run?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats awesome man glad you sprung for the TEP transmission. the car will last soooooooooooooooooo much longer with that. these cars are really awesome just the trans. if they built this car on say the g8 platform it would be so f*ckin beast. what does it run?
Oh yeah , TEP rocks !

Best time has been 13.14 @ 104 MPH

1 - 20 of 24 Posts