Impala Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
yeah we lived in El Paso till i was ten then moved to cali, i will return back someday but for now my work keeps me hear. i have alot of family in el paso and Dallas

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
dude the loudmouth exhaust's are crazy! post 3000............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah we lived in El Paso till i was ten then moved to cali, i will return back someday but for now my work keeps me hear. i have alot of family in el paso and Dallas
I live in deep south Texas , 234 miles south of San Antonio to be exact. If you ever get to see any Episodes of Border Wars recently on NetGeo , you will see where exact I am . City of Mission Tx in the Rio Grande Valley. My wife has a lot of family in Cali and been wanting to go visit them . We will probably go this spring break to Long Beach

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Oooh ahhhh

That silver gto is sex money all day

Great shot's man keep up the good work. Practice make perfect

Question: Your friends are okay with this? Meaning the license plate's

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oooh ahhhh

That silver gto is sex money all day

Great shot's man keep up the good work. Practice make perfect

Question: Your friends are okay with this? Meaning the license plate's
Thanks man and yes they said it was okay .I posted them on a local forum as well . I wish I would know how to cover the plates .

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Put the pics into photo shop or paint or preview and just make a white box over them

It really doesnt matter you cant lookup anything off of plates if your not in law enforcement and even so your not doing anything illegal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts