Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog was always my VIP passenger. I got my 68 when I was 18 and I never left home without him. I remember I was so excited to get a bench seat installed for him. When he died I was so bummed. I had been working tirelessly on a 69 caprice i picked up and when he went I felt guilty like I hadnt spent enough of his last days with him. But then i was looking at pictures I had of him, and just thinkin about how he was hangin out right there while i worked on that car the whole time. He was an Impala Dog for sure.

So there we go, im a pet guy and I wanna see your pets enjoying your cars.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Great thread! I'm also a pet & car guy. Mine aren't well-behaved enough to be outside the fenced yard without a leash. We'll see if there's pics when I go back home. haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is a tragic and painful story.
Namely for such reasons I always try to cherish any moment with my pet.
I have a chinchilla and I love him very much and I feel that he also has a special connection with me.
At first, I didn't know how long can chinchillas be left alone because I had to go to work and I was always very worried because he was left alone at home. Now I have been with him for a long time in the pandemic and we have become very used to each other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts