Impala Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
55 more HP!!!...and 33% better fuel consumption for $35

yeah...right...all this would do is restrict airflow and decrease both...anyone who buys this must have an IQ below 20

http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=AdWordsintakeBase

it frightens me that people are stupid enough to fall for this, and also that people this stupid are even allowed to drive in the first place

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey you can double them up and get 100+hp!!!!!!!! you cant tell me you dont want a couple!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha...almost as funny as the "supercharger" that runs with an electric motor powered your battery...don't remember what that's called but it's equally stupid and equally is a detriment to your car

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ROFL...why don't you just get a propellor hitch cover...everyone knows you can drive in water if you have one

i am so smart...S M R T...lol

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We should totally invent retarted stuff like this...there's obviously enough idiots out there to justify selling this.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You'd have better luck purging the demons of stupidity from their bodies by running them over with a backhoe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.