Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I have an 07 Impala LT and I've recently run into what I believe to be an electrical issue. So I have aftermarket headlights and tail lights and two weeks ago the DRL on the passenger side wasnt working, no big deal I replaced the housing under warranty. Yesterday the passenger side DRL on the headlight and on my tail light started to not work , so I switch the tail lights and plugged them in and found that the tail light in question works on the other side and also the head light. I checked all fuses in the main box and all are ok at this time. Not really sure what to do next. Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Hello all I have an 07 Impala LT and I've recently run into what I believe to be an electrical issue. So I have aftermarket headlights and tail lights and two weeks ago the DRL on the passenger side wasnt working, no big deal I replaced the housing under warranty. Yesterday the passenger side DRL on the headlight and on my tail light started to not work , so I switch the tail lights and plugged them in and found that the tail light in question works on the other side and also the head light. I checked all fuses in the main box and all are ok at this time. Not really sure what to do next. Anybody have any ideas?
Are you sure you checked all the fuses? There are separate left and right fuses for some of the lights.

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts