Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just realized that the download was no longer available on that site, so if you need a copy, just PM me (at least until I can find a better site to host it).

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are welcome! I use this parts manual constantly - whether it be to get an estimated price, find out if you can get a part separately or just for the diagrams! It really is invaluable to have!

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
This should be stickied, very good and cool thing for ALL 8th gen and 9th gen "Limited" owners to have...

·
Registered
173 Posts
You are welcome! I use this parts manual constantly - whether it be to get an estimated price, find out if you can get a part separately or just for the diagrams! It really is invaluable to have!
Awesome, thank you! Wish I had seen this last weekend when I was trying to track down the correct bypass hoses. I also found that you can go to yoyoparts.com and enter the part number you have and it will show you the other part numbers for ACdelco, Gates, Carquest, Napa and more. Found this very useful when looking at rockauto.com since some of the hoses listed didn't have any cross reference numbers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts