Impala Forums banner

Parts for 2006 Impala...small door piece???

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  wedebrook 
G
#1 ·
I have an 06 Impala and it seems that when i have my windows tinted a little while back they didnt put the screw cover back on one of the rear doors properly and its fallen off somewhere (parking lot most likely)...needless to say that i cant find it anywhere. anyways, i took my car in for a service today and asked them to get me a new cover...i cant get the cover i have to get an entire door panel almost $300 when all i need is a the small piece of plastic that covers the nut. does anyone know where i should start looking for such a piece? i do not want to have to buy the whole panel and for a $3 piece of plastic?

any help would be appreciated...thanks!!!

#2 ·
if you just want the particular piece and GM wont sell it that way, check ebay or your local junkyards. there are bound to be some wrecked 06+ imapalas nearby somewhere. just swing by and rip it out. if it doesnt match, just get some auto interior paint and make it the same color. should be much cheaper than the dealer as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.