21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Glws (I wish I had the funds to spend)

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Sadly, gonna have to pass on the wheels. Yours are the chromed ones, and I have the normal, I believe "polished" ones. And bummer about the airbag... wish I had the money, because the only other thing I'd be interested in would be the whole interior, seats, plastics and all. I really love the black interior. Mine is the light grey and cloth kinda sadly.

In any case, GLWS. I'm sure a lot of it will sell.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
How much for the trunk lid gasket (just the rubber)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yep, that's the part.

I didn't get mine all the way off. It broke into five different pieces from the RKE module to the left A pillar. WAY too easily I might add.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Its just clipped in all i did was lift up on 1 side and i took a flat head screwdriver with a cloth so i wouldnt scratch the dash and slid it along and it pops up all the clips

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Clearly you did not read the thread. She said in multiple posts that she was keeping the cluster.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I could use the hardware that's used to hold down the spare tire.

Anchor bolt, wing nut, any hardware that holds the stuff in. I don't need the Styrofoam retainer that the parts sit in.

Are you interested in any Z24 Parts? Couldn't help noticing your screen name, thought I'd ask.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
i don't have the hardware sorry i didn't get that specific when stripping it lol and my car is very far off a regular z24 now lol

21 - 40 of 40 Posts