Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i've got an 08 impala ss that i'm parting out. all i'm taking is the engine, tranny, wiring harness, computer, bcm, and cluster i think lol. if anybody needs anything let me know. it has leather interior, front end accident so no bumper, grille etc. i can send pics if you're interested.

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
I too am kinda intereted in the airbag, as long as you have the "SS" badge'd one, and depending on how much your looking to get for it...

What color interior is yours? ?? How are the wheels, any damage or are they all good?

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Are you talking about the piece with the defroster vent on the dash? I tried removing that once but I couldn't get the middle part up (near the light sensor). Gave up so I didn't break it... Did you eventually get it all of the way off? Any tips?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is black, have all 6 chrome b pillars, wheel airbag deployed, interior is black, 3 wheels are good with rubber

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
I suggest getting pictures up since you have alot of people interested into buying.

GLWS BTW.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
uploading pics to my photobucket to put up but trunk trim is body colour, and interior silver trim? like around the shifter for example?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Ah, pictures help a lot was hoping your wood grain trim was the sliver brushed style ground in some ss of that year. So how much for the rear spoiler and that trunk strip?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i've had 2 or 3 offers already on the lower trim piece, i was really hoping to not separate the trunk and sell it as a whole.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts