Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello wanted to put this on here incase anyone is looking for anything. The car was in an accident with front end damage air bags did not deploy. Car was getting rusty underneath so decided not to fix it. I'm willing to take off any parts someone might want. Car is located in Cattaraugus county New York 14755 zip code. If anyone's is interested just contact me I can send pictures and arrange for shipping or you can stop by in person price is obviously dependent on parts you might want, not looking to get rich but rather save anything useable from the crusher. Car is SS with the red jewel metallic with ebony leather interior heated power seats, steering wheel controls, non sunroof The engine/transmission and a few parts are not available but anything else is available. Not sure what else to say besides it wont be around very long as I need the space to plow snow soon, and it's getting prepared for the scrapyard. Send a message on here or email me at [email protected] I will respond soon as I can. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm terribly sorry but I am using the engine harness and controls for the project I'm using the motor/transmission for. I apologize I should have been more clear

·
Registered
635 Posts
The grey trim pieces on the doors... what kind of shape are they in and how much do you want for them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts