Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wrecking a 1967 Chevrolet Impala Convertible. 327, automatic, gold interior. Original colour is off-white. Motor is number matching, but not run in 10 years (not seized). Complete car, but rusty. Will need quarters. Front fenders are spoken for. Doors, rockers and trunkfloor are decent. Manifold, carb and air cleaner are sold. Frame looks decent. $10 and up. Throw me offers, or PM me with what your after and I will price it out and get back to you. Thanks

Car is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Will ship parts anywhere (prefer collect).

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have someone interested in the rolling shell. I need to strip this car down fairly quickly and will look at all reasonable offers on the engine/trans/body parts, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have the 67 for parts? I'm looking for one door wedge,a bracket that the rear inside trim(door panel) clips into on top, gold window crank handles and the aluminum trim on the dash between the steering column and the ashtray. I can send pictures if you're not sure of what parts i'm talking about. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no rush, still parting the car out completely. Let me know what you might need! Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I bought this car! Its for sure the same car it even has the happy face sticker on the back. It didn't get parted out. It's numbers matching and actually in really nice shape and I'm going to do a frame off.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Glad to see it saved.

Keep us posted on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts