Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Past Weekend, Steamed Cleaned my Carpets, Debadged Dealer Sticker and Impala LTZ off Trunk and Removed GM from the sides. I also decided to get rid of my Impala LTZ from the bottom panel.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looking good ... I like the script you put on as well as the tail lights ... have you thought bout paintin the chrome strip on the trunk ? all in all good job ... how bout full shots of (side) car ...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New Interior Lights Installed!

Type S Multi Colored Bluetooth Controlled. Many Modes. Adjustable Speed. Many Options to choose from

Also still have my Plain Blue ones as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New Radio

Next Upgrade will be my Head Unit. Changing it out for 2016 JVC KW-V620BT, That will also be hooked up with the iDatalink, Have everything, just waiting on radio. Keep You Posted

Attachments

·
Registered
838 Posts
The engine bay looks great! I like the light on the CAI.:eek:k3:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Damn, your blue led lights and cold air inductions intake looks amazing bro. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im diggin the app controlled LED lights. Those are sick.

I also love what you did with the engine bay thats awesome. Love the LED in the CAI....

10/10

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have built a false wall, many may have seen on another topic, but here a few more pictures. Made it by measuring and cutting till I was able to wedge it in. It is made up of Plywood and Plexiglas, with carpet. took couple of hours to build. Soon to have a light behind wall, and Decal for the Plexiglas. Will update when that gets done.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I think I read on the Facebook group for it about 300. I need to attend next year. Short notice so I couldn't get the time off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 62 Posts