Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating on what color to paint my 77 Impala. I really want to go with the original color, darker silver, but haven't made up my mind. Does anyone have suggestions? I am looking for a somewhat original paint color, and really want for it to retain the "sleeper" look.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
hmmm silver is ok but im more fond of black or white but i guess im not looking for the sleeper look " my sleepers the 425 oldsmobile also white lol "
let us know what u go w/:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I almost bought a copy of the Paint Chip Sheet that came out for our cars in 77. Now I wish I had.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm silver is ok but im more fond of black or white but i guess im not looking for the sleeper look " my sleepers the 425 oldsmobile also white lol "
let us know what u go w/:biggrin:
Maybe I can mount a set of streethawk takedown lights on the top as long as i am going with black or white! I actually own two white vehicles, and black is so hard to keep clean.

I was looking to do something different, or just go back to the original silver metallic. I am thinking about a slick two tone with gunmetal gray metallic on the bottom, with the silver metallic above the bodyline. There is a nice body line that goes through the middle of the car, and I would like to incorporate something there. I am also cheap, so who knows!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts