Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Nauman ,I live in Treasure island I do LED automotive Lighting business in west USA ,And most of my client use them for 2010 & UP Chevy camaro with only the “LS/LT” Standard halogen headlights .
In the beginning ,we find a 7.5W with projector lens from china market with a similar base P13W .When I install them and appear three problems : The socket are not so deep ,Also the O-Ring Groove is too close to the flange .The color is just right to what we need .
For better solve this Problem ,We contact with an another company called Shenzhen Moya Led lighting co.,ltd and send one of my Philips halogen 55W headlight for their study and after wait 2 weeks ,They send me a same sample and it is just what I real need .I am so happy about that .Now I ordered 200 pairs each month ,And also with beautiful packing for my clients .And the price is very good even compare with E-Bay .

Any guy who also use these lamps ,I like to share the experience .Thank you !

Nauman 10-12-2012. attached comparision of the halogen picture & LED .

Attachments

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
If this is for real, I don't think it would put out enough lite to go 30 feet.
HID or stick with what you got already.

·
Super Moderator
18,499 Posts
Well, I haven't seen or heard from the canned meat by-product for a while now. Must have moved on to his next target.:clap:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Well, I haven't seen or heard from the canned meat by-product for a while now. Must have moved on to his next target.:clap:
Monty Python made him into a song

1 - 10 of 10 Posts