Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering for people that have ordered a pcm from Overkill how long has it taken to get to you? Are all the PCM sent to HP tuners to have the vin put into the pcm? Thanks in advance for the feedback:beer:

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
It might take a long time only because the border patrol and customs has to inspect the package. I remember when i got my overkill tune it was all taped with a big green border patrol sticker. I will give it 2 weeks or so.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks. I just get leary with internet stuff especially when I can't physically talk to the person.

·
3,934 Posts
Understandable but with will he his trusty when it comes to getting his product out. just have patients due to the shipping puposes.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I'll try lol. I ordered the pcm and scantool so I can do the case relearn. It cost me almost $600. That's a good amount of money so you can see why I'm a little anxious lol.

·
3,934 Posts
Wow that is a whole lot. When i bought my tune he didnt have the scan tool available. Lets us know how easy the scan tool can be used and pics of it if possible.

·
Registered
433 Posts
dumb question but can Will tune a 9C1 computer... I believe there is a few differences between the 9c1 and regular 3.9 ECM...

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
I believe the differences are in the actual tune itself. So yes, he can tune it. But you can send him an email or pm to further discuss it

·
Registered
3 Posts
A couple of weeks for me and I'm in the Memphis area. I was worried that someone may have "confiscated" it during the border crossing but everything was intact and worked fine once I installed my computers.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm shipping with regular post since moving to the boonies of Vancouver Island rather than big city Toronto. The service is a little slower than courier but the reliability so far has been surprisingly ideal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts