Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, recently moved from a grand prix gxp to a 2016 2LT. Had an overkill tune on there and was trying to see if he still offered the hp tune files. Not sure if anyone here uses HPTuners and have had contact will Wil. I've reached out to him but haven't heard anything back.

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
I use HPTuners and did originally buy an Overkill tune in the form of HPTuner files from him (for my 2012), but Will has been VERY "absent" from this forum lately and it has been VERY hard to get a hold of him, so I honestly don't know if still does the HPTuner files for the 9th gens, but I would think that he does - *if* you can actually get a response from him...

Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi there, recently moved from a grand prix gxp to a 2016 2LT. Had an overkill tune on there and was trying to see if he still offered the hp tune files. Not sure if anyone here uses HPTuners and have had contact will Wil. I've reached out to him but haven't heard anything back.
I have read in other posts that it seems the best way to contact him is through facebook. He is rarely if ever on the forum anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts