Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1974-75 Caprice Classic? I like the Eldorado not cause it's a Cadillac it's cause it's the way it's made but, i love the Caprice cause not only it's a very rare car that u don't see all the time more than the Eldorado it's cause the way it's made and how wide and long it is and the style is better.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like chevys. if they brake down, they're easier to work on and cheaper for parts. being a older car, something could go wrong here and there. good to know it wont cost a fortune for parts. plus, generally, i've always found them dependable.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like chevys. if they brake down, they're easier to work on and cheaper for parts. being a older car, something could go wrong here and there. good to know it wont cost a fortune for parts. plus, generally, i've always found them dependable.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I will stick with my 1977 Impala, I think it is better than the other cars mentioned, but that is my opinion. One thing is I have more cabin room than the 4th generation cars which is really nice on road trips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts