Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very nice, the pinstripe accentuates the lines of the car.

Silver cars with a lustrous finish, like yours, always look great to me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Normally Im not a fan of pinstripes but that actually turned out very good. it looks natural on the car and blends well.
Ive seen similar things done to the dodge avengers and chargers but it always looks out of place to me when done on those models.
all in all youve done a good job, turned out nice. Subtle and blends with the over all look of the car. Good job.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Most important is whether or not you like it since it is your car. Think it looks just fine, may actually make the cars lines stand out a little where they may not have been as noticeable without the striping. Whoever did the job, did real well with keeping parallel with the cars lines.

Reactions: Tiger_LTZ

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses! I actually did it myself, and took me about an hour just to make sure I was precise as possible by just eye-balling the geometry of it. I HATE having a vehicle that looks like everyone else’s. I want to upgrade to aftermarket 20s, but I have a wedding Sept. 1st, and an expense for rims is completely out the budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
378 Posts
I'm also not really a fan of pin-striping. However....done really subtle like this, gives a sophisticated look! Good work man!

Faron

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Pin stripes

I wanted to do something different to the Impala. I’m not quit ready for aftermarket rims yet. What do y’all think of the pin stripe?

Unknown to me at the time I striped my Impala almost identically except colors are different. Mine is a Navy Blue Metallic stripe on White Diamond Tintcoat.

Needless to say I like yours. As my wife stated, it gives the car a more chiseled look. :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts